Wednesday, September 28, 2005 | By: danztilya

Activity

Hmm... tomorrow I have no real plans. But today I did a lot: work-related stuff and driving lessons. My driving's coming along fine. Or at least, better than I expected. I'm not as nervous as I thought I'd be on my first week.

-*-*-*-*-

I've been postponing fixing my clothing rack and drawers for awhile, just dumping all my crap on my bean bag. But today I finally made up my mind, folded all of them and put them all on the bed, so that I HAVE to do them before I can sleep. I can't dump them again because I just folded them. Hahaha. I also have to rearrange my rack so that most of the stuff there are for work, the clothes I'll be using five days a week. I'm about halfway done right now. This is sort of a blog-break.

-*-*-*-*-

I just finished watching the finals of 'So You Think You Can Dance' today, and voted for Melody, the pinay. Hope she wins! If Nick wins I'll be happy too though.

-*-*-*-*-

Time to get back to folding!

0 comments: