Thursday, September 15, 2005 | By: danztilya

Sarcasm

Hehehe meanness is funny sometimes..

Quotes from 'House'

Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.

Dr. Eric Foreman: I think your argument is specious.
Dr. Gregory House: I think your tie is ugly.

Dr. Wilson: That smugness of yours really is an attractive quality.
Dr. Gregory House: Thank you. It was either that or get my hair highlighted. Smugness is easier to maintain.

Dr. Gregory House: Perseverance does not equal worthiness. Next time you want to get my attention, wear something fun. Low-riding jeans are hot.

Dr. Gregory House: I don't *need* to watch The O.C., but it makes me happy. (this wasn't funny i just thought it's weird that House watches The O.C.)

Intern: [trying to tell an uninterested House a patient's history] You're reading a comic book.
Dr. Gregory House: You're drawing attention to your bosom by wearing a low-cut top.
Intern: [covers her chest with her clipboard]
Dr. Gregory House: Oh, sorry, I thought we were having a "state-the-obvious" contest.

Orange patient: What is that? What are you taking?
Dr. Gregory House: Painkillers.
Orange patient: Oh, for your... for your leg.
Dr. Gregory House: No, 'cause they're yummy! Want one?

Dr. Gregory House: Ah! The husband described her as being unusually irritating recently.
Dr. Cameron: And?
Dr. Gregory House: I didn't realize it was possible for a woman to be 'unusually' irritable.

Dr. Cameron: [discussing a patient's diagnosis] What about sex?
Dr. Gregory House: Well, it might get complicated. We work together. I am older, certainly, but maybe you like that.
Dr. Cameron: I meant maybe he has neurosyphilis.
Dr. Gregory House: Heh, nice cover.


0 comments: