Tuesday, September 27, 2005 | By: danztilya

Productivity High

Heheh the title is sort of a Beach Life term, if anyone's ever played that game.

Yesterday was a really productive day for me. I actually woke up early, around 6 am (still not enough but I'm getting to the 5 am thing), and went to the DMV office in Manhattan. I took the written exam and aced it (yay!). My sister says I'm a geek. I'm NOT a geek. I was actually watching Desperate Housewives the night before and wondering if God would fail me for watching TV heheheh... By the way I did NOT like that Rex really died. I feel robbed. Hahah! Anyway, so I got my permit already! And when I called Mani (my driving instructor) he promptly made an appointment for a lesson at 3 pm. So around 3-4 pm, after I did my pilates and about half of the laundry, I took my first driving lesson. Of course I was a nervous, sweaty palmed wreck but at least I made it through. And then at 5 I went for the 5-hour class that required to take the road test. So now I'm just waiting for November to swing by, while, of course, practicing driving every chance I could get. After my sister fetched me from the lesson we went to the grocery and got some necessities (garbage bags and soap) and some snacks of pure evil (chocolate malt balls, gummy pears and cake). After we ate dinner I thought I would snuggle up and read Lord of the Rings. Bilbo's party hadn't even started when I felt my lids drop and decided I was too tired. So I just snuggled into my pillow and drifted off to sleep.

The not-so-good thing is, I woke up at 7:30. *sigh* I have around 2 weeks left to make sure I can get up at 5 and actually have the energy to work the whole day.

0 comments: