Monday, September 19, 2005 | By: danztilya

Starstruck!

First of all, I just realized how very public a blogger's life can get. Hehe. Mejo obvious na realization toh. Pero for some reason.. ngayon ko lang naiisip. People who have no idea who you are can actually find out what you're thinking today, you're likes and dislikes, your stupidity and your brilliance (we all have our very own lists of each, whether or not they're actually listed). Pero, pwede ring, what you are writing is entirely just to get people's attention. Hindi papansin, pero just to be creative. Tipong akala nila magpapakamatay ka na, pero trip mo lang pala mag-emote (hihihi PARINIG ba to sa someone!? hahahaha disclaimer! disclaimer! disclaimer! hehehe :P). I won't say if I'm entirely honest in my blog, hahaha it's up to other people to find out. But for those who really know me, they know the answer :P.

So why is this entry's title 'Starstruck'? Ok so I have a story. It's true, you don't have to wonder :P. Yesterday I was over at my sister's apartment near Astoria and we (me, my sister Aleth and her roommate Graz) decided to attend the 7(?) pm pass at St. Patrick's Cathedral in the city. It was a pretty uneventful mass (except for me and my sister wondering if the two somewhat attractive guys in front of us were gay/an item). Anyway, it was a short walk to the subway station and as we crossed Park Avenue, Graz (my sister's roommate) suddenly said "Uy tingnan niyo yun kamukha ni Uma Thurman." And then my sister went "O nga noh. Teka sha nga ata yun eh!" And of course me, Miss Oblivious to Everything suddenly exclaimed "Saan saan saan?!" And there she was sitting in the passenger's seat of a Mercedes. I was so amazed to see a star that I actually stared at her right as we were passing in front of the car. Anyway, she knows a lot of people know her so it didn't matter. It's not like I was about to poke my head in the car and say "Hi can I get your autograph?" Heheheh. Hmm.. my opinion? She looked EXACTLY like she does in the movies. :)

0 comments: