Sunday, September 18, 2005 | By: danztilya

7even

I got this stuff from Ate Ameeh's blog.. I'm posting my own :P

Seven things that scare me...
~ The dark
~ Ghosts
~ Aliens
~ Dying
~ Insects
~ Embarrassing myself
~ Serial killers

Seven things I like the most...
~ Playing PC Games (esp. simulation)
~ Traveling
~ Coffee
~ Eating (desserts!)
~ Watching TV
~ Beaches
~ Romantic Comedy Flicks

Seven random facts about me...
~ Bipolar in many ways (luckily not to the point of psychological illness)
~ I can eat chicken and pizza EVERYDAY and not get tired of them
~ My favorite artists are Usher and Janet Jackson, both excellent song/dance performers
~ I used to dance, and sometimes dream of a career in dancing (never gonna happen heheh)
~ Painfully shy with new people but painfully loud with old friends
~ My favorite movie of all time is My Best Friend's Wedding
~ I like KTV

Seven important things in my bedroom...
~ Laptop & other accessories
~ Night light
~ Alarm clock
~ Speakers for laptop/ mp3 player
~ Cell phone (for second alarm)
~ Full length mirror
~ Clothes

Seven things I plan to do before I die...
~ Go on a Philippine tour and visit Egypt, South Africa, London, Germany and Japan
~ Go sky diving
~ Learn to skii and surf
~ Buy a monster PC with all the trimmings I could ever want and then some (for its time of course)
~ Shop 'til I drop and still have some money left to spend (without incurring a huge amount of debt)
~ Live in an apartment
~ Become an Oracle Certified Professional

Seven things I can do...
~ Average cooking
~ Dance
~ Sing shamelessly at KTVs
~ Read a 1000 page novel from front to cover in 2 days or less
~ Ride a bike
~ Swim
~ Do a headstand and a planche (the only breakdancing techniques I ever learned)

Seven things I can't do...
~ Play pool
~ Play a musical instrument
~ Sports
~ Be liked by other people's parents
~ Read even half of all the sections in a newspaper
~ Have interest in the stock market (zzzzzzzzzzzz)
~ Iron clothes well

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex...
~ Can dance
~ Funny/Fun
~ Well-liked by my friends
~ A gentleman
~ Smart
~ Has a sense of fashion
~ Isn't arrogant

Seven things I say the most...
~ Chi (short for Chika)
~ Olats
~ Heller
~ Horror
~ Nyerks
~ Ano ka ba?!
~ Oh My Gosh!

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign)...
~ Brad Pitt (pre-Angelina)
~ Hugh Jackman
~ Tom Welling
~ Benjamin McKenzie
~ Michael Rosenbaum
~ Christian Bale (he's sooooo yummy as Bruce Wayne :P~~~)
~ Eva Longoria (hehehhehhehehhehehe)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eva Longoria?? Hahahahah!! Kakatuwa tong entry mo... Napaisip tuloy ako.. hehehe...

-Steppie