Thursday, August 11, 2005 | By: danztilya

Where Were We 5 Years Ago?

Me and my bestie had nothing better to do than chat tonight (or we didn't WANT to do anything other than that hehe). I had the idea of bringing out my diary and typing out entries to her. One in particular caught my attention. It makes me happy knowing the great choice I made before was actually the right one. :)

"February 28, 2000

ABOUT JACE:

I'm scared of starting this because my hand hurts already but I wanna write a lot of things about this person. This should do him justice.

Everyday I think of how perfect it all is. And everyday I am scared of losing the friend I had before we decided to do this, when everything falls apart. I'm scared because I don't wanna think of long-term relationships and lifetime guarantees. I thought in this manner before and I ended up dying a little when things went wrong. I'm scared of expecting too much, or too little. Either way, I'm bound to get hurt. All I know is that I love him in a way that I've never loved anyone before. And right now, every minute of my life is happy because I know he loves me too. I'm glad to be with him because he always understood and he always cared. I love being with him because he makes things seem lighter. Obviously, he matters so much to me. I have like, a gazillion reasons to leave for the States and study in one of their universities. I am staying here on that chance that THIS MIGHT BE IT and HE JUST MIGHT BE HIM. I am of course, scared of giving him a reason to walk away and ruining it for both of us. I told myself a billion times already, THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT TO BE RUINED BY MY ABNORMAL TENDENCIES AT CHEATERY AND DECEIT. But of course, as it is with confusion, life is also full of mysteries and surprises. I don't know what's in store for us in the future. I can never know for sure until we get there. I only wish that whatever happens we'll be in good terms; whether that of a long-time relationship or the mutual understanding that we just aren't for each other. WISH ME LUCK."
Hehehe don't worry guys the abnormal tendencies at cheatery and deceit have pretty much been flushed out of my system.

I don't know who I was talking to when I asked to wish me luck, but I guess it worked! It is now 5 years into the future, and we're still in good terms.. and of course, ixnay on the mutual understanding thing. :)

So where were YOU 5 years ago?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uulitin ko lang reaction ko kanina sa chat... Awwwwwwwwh... haaaayyyh... Gawa ka ulit journal ngyn tas post mo 50 years from now.. :D heheheh

-Steppie

Jace said...

awh... me so tach baby... of course i couldn't have done everything without you helping me all the way. I wouldn't be who I am today if not for you. :) I love you baby....