Tuesday, August 09, 2005 | By: danztilya

100 Guy Points

My brother had a really nice post which HE in turn got from some guy.. I found it too good to resist making my own version TOO.. So here's my list heehee:

1Doesn't have to love coffee but doesn't mind hanging around with ME while I'M having coffee 2Loves to cuddle 3Doesn't mind hanging out at the mall 4Likes window shopping with me 5ACTUALLY makes comments on the things I want and doesn't just grunt in reply when I ask 6Loves dancing 7Lets me watch when he dances so I can make fun of him/be proud of him 8Same thing for sports 8Can play a musical instrument 9Loves food 10Doesn't give me a hard time about pigging out 10Will work out with me after we're both been pigs 11Tells me I look great even if I look like crap 12Understands that I need his compliments 13Honest 14Generally nice to everyone around 15Nice to my friends 16Doesn't mind hanging out with my friends 17Makes an effort to be nice to my family 18Understands my family even though we're weird 19Understands me even though I'm weird 20Will help me out with anything under the sun for as long as he can 21Doesn't bitch about it and actually enjoys it 22He's the spoonful of sugar to make the medicine go down 23Tolerates my insistence on his watching weird classical movies like 'Mary Poppins' and 'Gone With the Wind' 24ACTUALLY watches the movies with me 25Loves watching movies 26Understands my jumpy nature 27Doesn't attempt to persude me too much to watch horror flicks 28Accepts the fact that I avert my eyes when a scary trailer comes up 29Will reserve movies for us 30Will watch chick flicks with me 31Actually likes romance and romantic comedies too 32Loves Anime and watches cartoons 33Loves 'FRIENDS' 34Actually listens to my 'FRIENDS' flashbacks and makes comments about it 35Will discuss scenes from movies/shows with me and have fun 36Is a gentleman 37Gives up his seat on the jeep or the train for an old lady even though he's doggedly tired and sleepy 38STILL tries to pull out a seat for me even though I always pull out my own 39Doesn't grill me or pressure me about religion 40Is willing to discuss it with me when I bring it up 41Same thing for social issues 42Actually has some smart things to say when we actually discuss these things 43Understands my messiness 44Tolerates my mood swings 45Interested in gadgets and other techie stuff 46Loves music 47Likes to sing 48Likes to go KTV-ing 49Has a vivid imagination 50Understands (or pretends to understand) that I get huge crushes on celebrities 51Keeps HIS own crushes mostly to himself 52Has ambitions and dreams 53Has the drive to do what he has to to get where he wants to 54Doesn't resort to sneaky or underhanded means 55Gives ME the drive to get where I have to 56Gives me a hard time when I want to quit 57Is able to apologize when he knows he's wrong 58Always tries to be a better man 59Tries to be independent for as long as he can help it 60Helps me be independent myself 61Is still a shoulder I can lean/cry on 62Can be manly or just like a cute little boy 63Can be noisy and fun or quite and contemplative 64Loves taking moonlit walks 65Knows and understands my past and doesn't give me a hard time about it 66Is willing to meet me at the end of the day when I miss him even though he's tired 67Can laugh at his own mistakes 68Understands my need for gossip and indulges a little in it sometimes 69Has a sunny, comforting smile 70Loves to cuddle 71Loves to hug 72Does not, however, resort to frequent PDAs that turn off a lot of people 73Loves to spend time with me 74Understands when I want to spend time with my friends and understands when I want to spend time with myself 75Loves playing PC games 76Tries to help me out when I play but understands that I hate being tutored TOO much 77Makes fun of me in little ways then laughs and hugs me right after 78Understands that I often leave important things in public places 79 Checks these places for things I've left before we leave (VERY important financially heehee) 80Makes up various little ways to make my day better 81Looks out for my health and his own 82Street-smart 83Open-minded 84Non-judgemental 85Funny 86FUN 87Likes shopping for his own clothes too 88Will defend me against anything/anyone 89Will even defend my friends 90Knows I'm not perfect and neither is he 91Willing to spend an entire lifetime working on it with me and having fun too 92Takes great comfort in my presence 93Is open to people about how he feels about me 94Easily makes friends 95Will stick with me through thick and thin 96Likes planning the future with me 97Happily indulges with me in my weird cravings like cotton candy 98Likes to hold my hand 99Loves me beyond time, space, compatibility and conditionality 100Tells me so.

The difference is that I found this guy already! :) I love you baby!

5 comments:

danztilya said...

Kuya's Version:

1. Loves FOOD. 2. Has a thirst for learning. 3. Enjoys nature. 4. Hates pollution. 5. Understands my clutter.6. Knows it's okay to organize my stuff. 7. Knows I'd prefer to do it together, although it might not be as efficient. 8. Listens to what I say even though I digress into sub stories with innumerable side-comments and asides. 9. Is well read. 10. Is highly opinionated. 11. Enjoys laughing. 12. Laughs with me even at the absurdest and most mundane stuff. 13. Keeps an open mind. 14. Is able to separate his emotions from objective facts. 15. Does not judge me. 16. Finds humor in misfortune. 17. Isn't mean about it. 18. Knows he can laugh at me when I trip. 19. Expects me to laugh when he bumps into an inanimate object. 20. Laughs with me for no reason at all. 21. Cries at movies. 22. Loves the feel of the sun, wind or rain upon his skin. 23. Finds simple joy in bread and butter or cheese. 24. Looks great wearing sunglasses. 25. Looks even better without them. 26. Carries his own style. 27. Experiments with new forms of expression. 28. Has the energy to explore the world. 29. Has the vigor to carry out his set goals. 30. Has the subtlety to be romantic. 31. Is ingeniously fascinating. 32. is fascinated with me. 33. Can hold an intellectual conversation without trying to win me over to his side. 34. Knows I already am on his side. 35. Is on my side. 36. Allows our priorities to slowly merge. 37. Knows how to control me without manipulation. 38. Is inherently good-natured. 39. Adores babies. 40. Instantly popular with kids. 40. Will ceaselessly but smilingly complain about my farts. 41. Loves to tell stories about the life he has lived. 42. Plans too many things for us to do in the future. 43. Knows where the tried and tested places are and knows how to find the new good ones. 44. Is rarely lost, literally and figuratively. 45. Enjoys not knowing. 46. Knows he does not know. 47. Knows how to express himself clearly. 48. Is objective with his praises and criticisms. 49. Knows his capabilities and limitations. 50. Is still open to my praises and criticisms. 51. Can't wait to tell me everything that's on his mind. 52. Can't wait to listen to everything I have to say. 53. Enjoys sharing silence. 54. Wants to share his life with me. 55. Knows that I want to share everything with him. 56. Knows that we will become everything to each other one step at a time. 57. Turns me on even with his slightest movements. 58. Likes to hug. 59. Likes to touch. 60. Likes to kiss. 61. Likes to smell. 62. Likes to smell good. 63. Knows when he doesn't. 64. Loves to shower together. 65. Understands that everything that comes out of my mouth is something I believe to be true or at the very least real. 66. Wants to know me as intimately as he knows himself. 67. Knows himself. 68. Is a complex creature. 69. Aims for world peace. 70. Hopes. 71. Realizes the importance of continuous improvement, which begs constant change. 72. Won't compromise his values. 73. Is willing to compromise his worldview for the truth. 74. Likes my friends. 75. Has my friends' votes. 76. Knows how to talk to my parents and my sisters. 77. Gets poetry. 78. Appreciates art. 79. Holds my hand while we walk. 80. Walks. 81. Swims. 82. Bikes. 83. Doesn't abuse his body too much. 84. Wants to live a long time. 85. Enjoys the finer things in life. 86. Understands that I can be absent-minded. 87. Loves the great outdoors. 88. Wants to share his life with me. 89. Loves me and is clear with what he means. 90. Knows I love surprises. 91. Has read (or is willing to read) Antoine's The Little Prince and understands how important its concepts are to me. 92. Is okay with being silly and looking like a fool. 93. Knows he doesn't have to look after me, but still does. 94. Is his own man, stands on his own, doesn't have to be looked after, but is okay if I still do. 95. Is Out. 96. Has great respect for the truth. 97. Knows what he wants. 98. Does everything to get what he wants. 99. Wants me. 100. Knows that these are all artificial rules and that although they are generally sincere based on my life experiences, there is so much more the world has not taught me and that my being a student of life and an agent of change makes me open for anything the universe has to offer.

danztilya said...

The ORIGINAL Version:

1 Can be romantic 2 Doesn't bother me smoking or don't make me quit 3 Likes to see movies 4 Likes to go out 5 Likes to tell me what he wants without me asking first 6 Likes dogs 7 Be a real man 8 Doesn't care about me being a mess 9 Likes after a shower I stay all the time with the towel 10 Likes to walk 11 Que le guste que maneje y no le moleste la velocidad 12 That calls me first 13 Be kind 14 That amazes me 15 Likes my company 16 Likes the silence when we are together 17 Like to put the head over my abs while we talk 18 Likes to clean and doesn't bother that I don't 19 Que le gusten los deportes y sino que no le moleste que yo los practique 20 Like to see me play 21 Loves me 22 Be the most important thing in his life 23 Likes to travel 24 Likes to eat 25 Be Patient 26 Knows what's going on just looking at my face 27 Wants to see me 28 Every time we see or get apart gives me a kiss 29 Like a put my arm over his shoulder to walk 30 Likes to go out to dance from while to while 31 Doesn't bother my not shaving for a week 32 Likes to eat in bed 33 Be a thinker 34 Like to grow next to me 35 Be a little childish 36 Likes to laugh 37 Likes to ear me laugh 38 Looks for me when he is not fine 39 Looks my shoulder to cry 40 Tells me what's going on 41 Doesn't bother me singing 42 Likes to use sport clothing 43 Likes when I get home and strip to my boxers 44 Has a nice tan that shows his butt-cheeks white 45 Doesn't use drugs 46 Doesn't cheat on me 47 Can took a bullet for me 48 Be a little jealous 49 Like mi friends 50 Wants to live to the rest of his days with me 51 Likes to go camping or just doing it with me once a year 52 Likes extreme sports 53 Likes to ride a bike 54 Wants to go to ski 55 Can't stop looking me and it shows that loves me 56 That feels free to talk to me about anything 57 Doesn't desire other 58 That knows what make me jealous 59 That knows what don't make me jealous and doesn't care 60 That not envy 61 That doesn't talk bad about others 62 Know to donate 63 Knows the money is not important 64 Likes to get away from work just to be with me 65 Doesn't isolate me from my things 66 That knows about cars or likes to learn 67 Likes to travel 68 Give me presents from the heart 69 Makes me happy 70 That knows I could give my life just to be by his side 71 Knows to share 72 Talks to me without looking other way 73 when is with me shut his phone down or doesn't answer it or doesn't send messages 74 To introduce me to everybody he knows 75 Likes wine or doesn't bother I drink it 76 Doesn't bother that I'm sometimes a little crude 77 Likes kids movies 78 Likes childs 79 Likes to make love with me 80 Calls me only to tell me that miss me 81 Likes to shower with me 82 Knows when my birthday is and salute me 1000 times 83 Knows I don't like surprises 84 Knows if I'm angry I don't need more than him by my side 85 If I don't want to talk knows I will tell everything later 86 Like to hug me 86 Like to kiss 87 Doesn't matter if only have 5 minutes to see me but just wants to se me anyway 88 Understand me 89 Knows my madness just is for 5 minutes 90 Get turn on just to be by my side 91 Like me to hold him all night long to sleep 92 Knows I don't cry but if I do is because I can't stand it any longer 93 Doesn't bother my being omnipotent 94 Knows I'm just tough on the outside 95 Doesn't hurt me 96 Knows I don't lie 97 Never doubt about me 98 Knows when I say no it means no but knows how to turn it into yes 99 Like to have fun by my side 100 Knows that I would give all this and much more just because is with me

Jace said...

Awh... I love you so so much baby... kakahiya naman toh... parang hindi ako kasi di ko naman nipapansin sarili ko eh... hehe... Of course we are almost mirroring each other now but the difference is, if I'm good, you're the better reflection... (",)

Anonymous said...

Hihihi... so cute nmn... pero umulit yung Loves to cuddle.. hahaha!

-Steppie

danztilya said...

Ahahaha! Magpakatotoo tayo.. di ko babaguhin... I guess super important un saken ;P