Wednesday, August 10, 2005 | By: danztilya

Ache


I think of
YOU
And I feel a
KNOT in the pit of my stomach
That climbs up to my heart and
ExPLODES
Into a thousand tiny slivers of

FIRE.
Burning into my SOUL
Leaving me breathless...
Constantly seeking to be
doused in the cool, CALMING waters of

YOUR LOVE.
Which
Nourishes
Enlightens
Forgives

************* **************
************* **************
**************************************
**and FILLS all of the emptiness**
******************************
**************************
**********************
******in my*******
**************
**********
HEART



-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I'm pretty pscyhed today! I FINALLY got a personal interview date for the company I wanted to get into after several phone interviews (wow they're really screening like crazy, right?). Anyway, after much researching on the company website I found out that their benefits are great. So good luck to me!

1 comments:

Jace said...

awh... this so sweet baby! para kanino tong poem? hihihihi >:D<

good luck sa interview! I love you so so much!