Friday, August 12, 2005 | By: danztilya

Boredom

So monotonous your eyes could pop
So sleepy your eyes could drop
Trying to find something fun
Looking for crushes but there are none

Listening to the radio as I drift off to sleep
Scanning through books, heap by heap
Thinking of something exciting to do
I'm so bad at it I could almost boo

Wanting to shop, having no money
Wanting a love life, having no honey
Maybe it's really like this...
With a boring, tiring life --
-- where sleeping is the only true bliss

Hahahaha! Check this out I wrote it when I was in second year high school. It's pretty shallow but I think it pretty much encompasses most of those boring moments I've felt since I was a kid.. ahahahha... The wanting to shop, having no money thing sure applies these days..


2 comments:

Jace said...

hamp... ayaw na sakin... :((
want other crushes... hmp!!! huhu...

danztilya said...

ngek!!!

2nd year high school ako neto!!!

HAMP!!! :(