Wednesday, August 24, 2005 | By: danztilya

Memoirs of a Quitter

For several days now I've been having these really annoying, splitting headaches that last for several hours. Hours in which it is virtually impossible to get any work done, considering most of the progress I need to make require reading a 1000+ page book, coding, and debugging (which of course, need to be done facing my very reliable if somewhat moody laptop). During these times, when I try to work it feels as if my eyes are about to pop out of my head and my brain is doing backflips. I had no idea what was going on with me. I sometimes felt feverish, but it turned out I had no real fever whatsoever. So what is it?

I suddenly figured out while discussing at the dinner table today with my sister and Joe... that it's my caffeine addiction patiently reminding me through every throb of my head that I've been going without caffeine for several days. And the weird thing is that I never really realized how addicted I was. I didn't even really crave caffeine, I just felt really sick. So I guess my body and my perception are really seeing two different things. Anyways, good thing I had a diet coke to drink for dinner. ;p

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes katakot pala.. so d pala ko pwde tumigil magcoffee... baka bigla na lang akong mahimatay... hehehe... *huuugs bestie*

-Steppie