Sunday, June 12, 2005 | By: danztilya

Yeesh...

My blog is so boring that it doesn't even have a theme... Heheh.. I have SOME knowledge of html but I just can't find it in me to spruce this thing up.. You know what? I keep wondering why I even tried blogging when I can just get some free space and make a real site? Maybe because it's the hip thing to do. Today was furniture shopping day with my sister and brother-in-law. I was actually just hanging around with them and looking around is fun too. Bakit ganon? Kung kelan antagal kong online walang tao? Abnormal kasi ako, naghahanap ng tao habang lunch sa Pilipinas. Weirdo di ba? Miss ko na friends ko! Hayh...

I can't seem to find anything to say. Naubos na sakaka gawa ng testimonial sa friendster hehehe... dumdumdum... (oo na bored ako wag nako hiritan mga friends)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... mwah mwah... wuv baby so so much...