Thursday, June 09, 2005 | By: danztilya

BUM

Sorry guys! I haven't been able to post anything for awhile. We've been going out, and in the afternoons I sometimes watch 'Fushigi Yugi'.. heheheh... thanks to my sister Ate Ameeh I'm currently addicted. I now have a lot of understanding for the people I know back in the Philippines who used to have BIG crushes on this 'character from a book' (to those who don't know what I mean forget it haha!). So, what have I been doing? We went to Washington D.C. last weekend. We found out only when we got there that people need a permit from your congressman 6 months prior to your visit so you can have a tour of the White House. They say this was after the 9/11 thing. Jeez... Don't terrorists just ruin it for everybody? So we just went around, saw the usual stuff like Lincoln Memorial and the Smithsonian air and space museum, and ate good crabcakes (forgot the name of the restaurant sorry). This entire week I've been searching and applying for jobs online. Still no luck but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Also doing some errands, watching that stuff. We ate at a nice Thai restaurant with my sisters and Joe (Ate Ameeh's husband) and Tita Ni, and we also had dinner with Joe's family. So as you can see I'm still officially a BUM. *sigh*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry baby... you'll get there... mwah mwah huggy