Wednesday, June 01, 2005 | By: danztilya

A Change of Plans

Today I did none of the things I planned for myself. Like practice my typing (which I just learned through years of facing the computer and not by any formal lessons), or brush up on my programming languages to prepare for my job interviews and exams. At least though, I did some house errands. Other than that, nothing much. The reasons? Well first of all I enjoyed chatting with my baby Jace and my close friend Steph on YM, and then, since we have cable internet over here, I've downloaded several episodes of Smallville within two days, and I watched the episodes for like the whole day with only brief intervals between. Of course, some of the time I was ironing clothes (which I am REALLY OT good at!).
I've been making a lot of plans regarding my life lately. And as of today I haven't accomplished much of anything towards my goals. *sigh* I just hope things get better soon.
I hope all my friends are having fun in Manila. At least they're still together. To all of my closest friends out there... HELLER!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi baby... it won't be long and you'll be having a steady career and you'll be the richest among your friends...mwah mwah...