Monday, June 13, 2005 | By: danztilya

Eyebag Effects

You know... when you realize your life is amounting to nothing... the right thing to do is not to sleep and chat with your friend the entire night til daybreak... So you're not only useless you're ugly too... Like me.. hahahha... At least maybe I've lost some calories, huh?

I miss Boom Boom (my dog)... I used to just hug him or carry him around whenever I'm feeling sad.. (it's not an easy feat he's 24 lbs you know). I wonder how long it takes to get used to this place? I feel like I'm lost... Like I'm living in a dream world and then one day I'll wake up in my own bed again, late for another 7 am class that I would never be able to attend anyway. I never realized how fast life could pass you by until I graduated from college. 100 years? Is it really enough to get the most out of life? Most don't even get to 70. *sigh* What am I thinking? I'd better get back to work...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nope! sometimes you really gotta relax and enjoy the scenery first... :) mwah... I miss you baby!