Tuesday, January 31, 2006 | By: danztilya

Time Is Gold, God Is Love

A very slambook title, if I may say so myself. I've come to realize though that when you're working and traveling, time IS gold. This weekend I'm supposed to stay in California, but from a faint nudge for me to come home came the overwhelming feeling that I really DID want to go home. So, I sent out a few emails about my plans, looked for a flight as cheap as I could get this late in time and YES I can actually go home! But that also means that I will be flying almost entirely on Friday (a day in which I'm supposed to be working, meaning I WILL be working the entire time I'm on the plane and in the airport), I have stopovers both on my way back home and on my way here on Monday morning, and both flights are leaving at around 6 am (Meaning I have to leave the hotel and the house at around 4 am). Ahh, the things we do when we are going crazy.

My project is taking up more and more of my time. Well, just because I really want things to get better for those who are gonna be using what I'm restructuring. I hope all the hard work is gonna be worth it for them in the end. Ahhh, I need to work. But I am also in need of a good cup of coffee. So I'm gonna go out for my usual evening walk to wherever it is that I need to buy something (this time Starbucks), and then resume working later on.. Bye for now guys...

0 comments: