Sunday, February 05, 2006 | By: danztilya

Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin

From the first time I laid eyes on him I found that I had fallen in love. Yes, it's true, it was definitely love at first sight. His sleek, clean cut look and beautiful face made me lose my breath. I would find myself staring at him everyday. It wasn't a deep kind of love at first, I guess I could say that I was just proud to have someone like him around. Soon, though, I found there was nowhere I could go without him, or the thought of him lurking in my mind like an undeniable virus seeping into my system. I started doing everything with him, moonlit and sunlit walks around the city, lunchtimes made less boring with him around, window shopping, people watching, reminiscing. I've done the laundry, packed my bags to leave, and even slept with him in my arms. Dreary, rainy days (which I've always hated), could become sunny for me with him around. The more I spent time with him, the more I found I couldn't live with the thought of losing him. He did his part, always cheered me up when I was sad, and when his happy voice couldn't comfort me anymore, he was just there for me, being sad with me, waiting for the time when he could be happy with me again. And they always come around, the times when I am so happy just being with him I feel like strutting in the streets in a very John Travolta move. Sometimes, though, I find that I think I'm going deaf from having too much of him around. Err I think I should take off my earphones once in awhile.





Me and my Freddie

0 comments: