Wednesday, February 08, 2006 | By: danztilya

Another Sleepless Night

Work, work, work...

Think, think, think...

Some of us are doomed to spend sleepless nights alone.

Well, not exactly alone. I have several YM friends keeping me company. The wonders of technology, keeping people like me from committing suicide and dying a sad, tragic death, headlines reading "Consultant dies in a lonely, bitter end.". Hahahhaa! Stop the drama.

I am tired, but I plod on in a zombie-like trance. To my best YM friend (I doubt you ever read this), thanks for the company, and for helping me go on. (Di ko alam kung good ba to, pero we will find out, like you said, 'Abangan ang susunod na kabanata'). ;)

All right back to the grinder.

1 comments:

Photography said...

wow nice blog. just droppin by. thanks.

jeff,sj