Tuesday, January 10, 2006 | By: danztilya

Apologies

I've been so incredibly selfish, stupid and insensitive, bordering on mean these past few days. I just wanna say I'm sorry. But I guess that's all I can say. I have like, no right to say anything right now. So there.

-*-*-*-

Let's move on to the shallow stuff. I think I've become addicted to music. I do not do anything without Freddie nowadays.. unless JLo (my laptop) is at hand, she also plays music. If any of you are wondering why my laptop is called JLo, a friend of mine commented that this laptop has a huge ass (the battery sticking out back), somewhat like, well, some ladies out there. So it occurred to me to call her JLo (one of my favorite artists, hahahhaa, back before her Bennifer days).

-*-*-*-

I'm kind of depressed about not being able to watch TV. There's just so much to do.. well, actually I haven't been accomplishing too much these days. I spend too much time dwelling on whatever it is that my life is right now. Too much time that all that's left isn't even enough to handle all the studying that I should be doing right about now. One of my friends asked me if I had already finished that XML class we signed up for. It's supposed to be done by January 20th, and yet I think I barely remember what the heck I studied before (I'm about halfway through). Plus I'm supposed to start a Java Web Development study group on Tuesday, (for which there is a course I must finish every week). Hmm.. I am actually supposed to be developing in ColdFusion, so why have I signed up for Java Web Development? I'm such a freakin' mess right now. But at least, I'm happy. In a way. :)

-*-*-*-

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Flashback:

"You've just gotta figure at some point it's all gonna come together, and it's just gonna be... un-floopy." -- Friends (Monica Geller)

0 comments: