Monday, January 16, 2006 | By: danztilya

This Side

"It's foreign on this side
but it feels like I'm home again.
There's no place to hide
but I don't think I'm scared... :)"


-- This Side (Nickel Creek)


*sigh* My flight back to NY was delayed for like 2 hrs last Thursday. And the same thing happened to my flight back to CA tonight. The fates have conspired to ruin my schedule. I arrive at around 11:45 pm, meaning that it would be almost 3 am back in NY, an awful time to announce to the important people in my life that I just came in. Oh well. (Written on the plane)

I keep going shopping for food or clothes carrying all the crap I need for work. Meaning I lug arond a laptop and a book that's even heavier than that, while getting groceries or clothes. I always end up walking with like a ton of stuff and with people looking at me wondering if I'd gone nuts. The kicker is that I usually wear 3-inch boots. Why do I always do this to myself? A while ago some random guy at the store commented that I must have big muscles to carry around all that food. Yeah right. Big muscles or a lot of stupidity.

All ryty, back to work! I can't believe the weekend's over. :) *sigh* 2 weeks nanaman.

0 comments: