Wednesday, July 27, 2005 | By: danztilya

PREFERENCES

Get to know me in a not-so-conventional way..

Fruits
  • Soft, plump, sweet fruits that don't have to be peeled. e.g. fresh cherries, plums, apricots, donut peaches
Vegetables
  • I like the flowery kind like broccolli or cauliflowers. I like lettuce too, and prefer Ranch or Caesar dressing over all the other types of dressing
Hanging Out
  • I now love coffee shops more than bars or clubs. The latter ones are too noisy, there's usually no place to sit, and I can't talk to my friends.
Beverages
  • Obviously I love coffee and hate alcohol. First of all I think alcohol only makes people stupid (this belief was ingrained in my mind after playing 'Neverwinter nights' where a swig of ale lowers your character's intelligence). I also only have half a liver, so alcohol is really a big no-no for me. As for the wholesome beverages, I used to prefer iced tea over anything else. But due to the fact that many restaurants here serve the really icky ice TEA, I've shifted to Diet Coke.
Men

  • I really hate the bad boy type. Those guys that think that the 'angas' vibe is some sort of chick magnet. I've always been attracted to men who are more of the goody-two-shoes type. Note that my favorite superhero is Superman, not because he's super, but because his alter-ego is Clark Kent, mild-mannered reporter.
Women

  • I love seeing women who are strong but also have a softer side to them. That softer side defines their femininity, and the strong side defines their personality. Note also that this description fits Lois Lane's profile.
Books

  • I like romance novels and fantasy books. Anything that sends me to another world or gives me a fictional character's personality as I turn the pages.
Mattresses

  • I like soft mattresses. Bad for the back, I know.. but they make me feel like I'm sleeping on a bed of clouds or cotton candy.
Coffee

  • Sweetened with Splenda, flavored with nonfat Coffeemate
Anime

  • Shoujo! I am still a young girl at heart.
Food

  • I can eat chicken and pizza for months without getting sick of them.
Shoes/Bags

  • I'm a regular girl who loves shoes and bags, and SHOPPING.
Animals

  • I love cute cuddly and furry animals. Especially dogs. My favorite dog in the whooole world is Boom Boom. He's a pug. Hi Boom Boom! I miss you! :)
Colors

  • I used to pretend that I hated pink. But now I can't deny that I love pink. I also love lavender and blue.
Vacations

  • I love the beach and I also love theme parks! I'm not scared of roller coasters, so I like being with people who share my interest in riding them!
Talents

  • I dance to perform. But I sing to have fun! (regardless of whether or not the people around me are having fun as I'm singing. hahaha!)
Dessert

  • Cream. Chocolate. Sugar. Yum.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh... d ko lam ung mga un ah... hehehe joke...
pero ung pink hndi tlga... :D

-Steppie