Sunday, July 17, 2005 | By: danztilya

FINALLY (*sing* It has happened to me... hehe KTV modes)

FINALLY! Jeez... I haven't been able to access my blog for a few days now.. It turns out, connection was slow and my Ate just reconnected everything (yay!). Anyway, I'm pretty full right now, we had dinner at Manny's, this restaurant somewhat near our house (and my sister's in laws), and they paid to celebrate Tito Fred's retirement. Congrats! Anyway, I totally pigged out on crispy pata and lechon kawali.. While watching kris aquino in her new game show (is it still game k n b?) on a big screen TV. Almost felt like home. :)

I'm watching the last volume of 'Marmalade Boy' with my sister. Netflix didn't have it, and she actually paid for 1 month of Blockbuster so that we could watch it. Hahaha! The topic on the last volume hits a little close to home, although to tell you the truth, the episodes are a little cornier than in the first volumes. It's like Fushigi Yugi all over again. Hahaha.. enough about anime.

SO! I still don't have a job (which I'm pretty sure is not a good idea to tell everyone, since it makes me look useless... but I guess you know that already hahaha!), and I'm still dreading my first bus ride to the city.. or maybe back from the city. Hopefully I don't mess up and end up somewhere else where I'll have to call someone to pick me up. Talk about embarrassing.

I miss you Bestie.. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?! Haha just kidding. I actually know. So have fun and hope to talk to you soon DAMMIT! Hehehe... Want to say a special HI to Ponch and Quel who are fans of my trash can.. heehee...

0 comments: