Wednesday, July 06, 2005 | By: danztilya

Far and Away (from home)

It's been awhile since I last posted an entry... I do miss my blog.. It's just that moving out of the house has been a pretty tiring experience.. leaving me beat most of the time. It's a lot of fun too though, visualizing what the new house would look like when we're done cleaning it up and unpacking, shopping for new stuff. Of course, it's not MY house.. I'm just gonna be living here with my sister and brother in law for the next couple of years. It might sound kinda lame, especially if you're not Filipino, but I think it's nice having people to chat with in the middle of the night, or watch anime with like 'Marmalade Boy' or even to watch CSI with so that I can get really scared.. (okay I admit I scare easily all right? so remember never to invite me to watch scary movies). Our family's always been broken, but it does have a lot of extra branches, and the parts that are intact are still good. Like Lilo said in 'Lilo and Stitch', "broken, but still good". Besides, I don't consider myself single, so I don't really need the privacy.. hahahha!

I miss going out so much and just having coffee with my friends. Sometimes when I think about it, us having coffee every day just whiling away our time sitting around, I feel like the world I'm in right now is a dream world, every day having the thought in my mind that there's just SO much to do. It's hard, but it makes me feel that I at least have some sense, that I'm not totally useless. I only wish I could feel that way, and still have them around. By the way, kung mabasa mo to Pat salamat sa kape at sa pakiramdam na makakapagkape pa pala ko with a friend... once every two years maybe? hahaha hopefully sa Pilipinas na sa susunod.. kasama lahat kayo at c baby..

Anyway, back to reality for now.. Can anyone help me with this box? :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

one day youll get your house my friend.. wait for it.. and it will all be well. haha.. thanks pala sa special mention. oo naman.. kahit sa NY, sa Cali or sa pinas.. you can count on me having coffee, small talk, and/or yosi. :)

PaT