Thursday, July 21, 2005 | By: danztilya

Ecstasy

The first time I did it, I realized there's not much in life that can give people such a blissful experience. The heat flows throughout your body, touching every muscle like a powerful current. After so much sweat comes such a sweet release that sometimes you're left breathless with satisfaction. Little else comes close to this when you just had a very tiring, and sometimes annoying day. All your worries will disappear. Thoughts of work, or of homework, evaporate from your mind. Your own glistening body almost whispers a 'Thank You' as you finally wipe off all remnants of your almost sinful activity. You step out of the door clad only in a robe, saying to yourself, "Damn. That was a really nice hot shower."

Heheh. SERIOUSLY, I've gotten into the habit of doing pilates nowadays, and there simply is nothing like a hot shower after. I guess I've kind of made it my 'prize' for getting off my ass and working out again. So if you need to relax, take things off your mind, and just have an ecstatic time, then I truly hope your bathroom has a water heater. :))


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bestie = bastus... hahahah!

-Steppie

Jace said...

dito mainit so ang sakin ay cold salok sa balde... ang catch dun isang oras ako sa banyo... masarap mag-isip habang nababasa... *wirdo*
hehe...

danztilya said...

lamig naman!

wag mshado magtagal baka mapruny ka niyan.. hehe