Thursday, July 28, 2005 | By: danztilya

Ordinary

----------Ordinary People - John Legend

Baby, It's me... Maybe I bore you
No, No it's my fault cause I can't afford you

Girl im in love with you
This ain't the honeymoon
Past the infatuation phase
Right in the thick of love
----------At times we get sick of love
---------- It seems like we argue everyday

---------- I know i misbehaved
---------- And you made your mistakes
And we both got room left to grow
----------And though love sometimes hurts
I still put you first
And we'll make this thing work
But I think we should take it slow

We're just ordinary people
----------We don't know which way to go
Cuz we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow
This time we'll take it slow
This time we'll take it slow

This ain't a movie no
No fairy tale conclusion ya'll
----------It gets more confusing everyday
Sometimes it's heaven sent
----------We head back to hell again
We kiss and we make up on the way

I hang up you call
We rise and we fall
----------And we feel just like walking away
But as our love advances
We take second chances
----------Though it's not a fantasy
I Still want you to stay

Take it slow
Maybe we'll live and learn
----------Maybe we'll crash and burn
Maybe you'll stay,
----------maybe you'll leave,
maybe you'll return
----------Maybe you'll never find
Maybe we won't survive
But maybe we'll grow


You never know baby you and I

Thanks for showing me the way baby. :)

1 comments:

Jace said...

I only called out... you found your own way baby... :)