Monday, April 10, 2006 | By: danztilya

Vince Michael

Me and the new guy in my life...


Awww.. isn't he adorable? His name is cute, too, (Vince, sana matangkad ka, maputi, at magaling mag 3-point shot.. ahem ahem.. teka lang.. baka Hizon at hindi Guerrero ang surname mo hahaha!). Napapa-reminisce tuloy ako sa mga kahibangan ko nung high school. For the people who knew me when I was in 1st year high school, you'd probably remember that a day never went by that I wasn't talking about 'Vince'. :). Anyway, this is my very first nephew, his mommy is Ate Ameeh. He was born on April 6th, 2006.

Ito ba itsura niya pagtanda?

Unfortunately para sa mga nangangarap, this picture was taken right before Vince's wedding to Shaan Bermudez HAHAHA. Kaya, sorry nalang mga tol. Wala akong ibang pic na makita online eh AHAHA. Baka tamad lang ako maghanap.

0 comments: