Friday, April 21, 2006 | By: danztilya

Freddie Krueger

Recently I've been having nightmares every night (duh that's why they call 'em nightmares). Anyway, I always wake up sweating, with my breath coming in faint gasps like I was about to be killed before I woke up. I can't remember what happens in my dreams exactly, all I can remember is the overpowering imprint of fear that these nightmares leave behind. I'm kind of curious, though, as to what these dreams are all about. My dreams are usually very interesting, when I am able to remember what they are. When I wake up in the middle of the night after an especially interesting one I usually try to repeat it to myself so I can remember when I wake up in the morning. Alas, nowadays I can remember no dreams that I can tell stories about.

0 comments: