Friday, April 14, 2006 | By: danztilya

Thank God It's Thursday

It's Thursday, but it feels like Friday to me. I only need to bill 2 more hours tomorrow and the rest of the day is free. I get to help ate out with Vince and go to the city in the afternoon. It's always nice to be home. This will be my schedule for 9 more months. Work like there's no tomorrow for four days and I get to go home on Fridays and spend more time with my loved ones. At least breakfast is buffet and dinner is on the company. It means I get to eat at tons of restaurants. So that also means I need to workout everyday. LOL. The things we sacrifice to get the things we want. Like FOOD.

Tonight I get to share Joe and Ate Ameeh's shifts, just to get a feel of how they take care of little Vince. He smiled (and smirked) at me a few times tonight. Hmmm, reminds me of someone ELSE i know...

Babies are so tiny. It's amazing to see such a small human being. Not that I'm that big myself, but you get what I mean. *Yawn* I've barely even started watching over him and I'm sleepy. Probably has something to do with that glass of milk I drank (haha I got envious of Vince drinking his milk). All right I better just start studying so I don't fall asleep here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on being a new tita! hehe, late na. i'm soooo happy for you dear! sobrang saya niyan, i swear!

kala ko ba nananaba ka? HINDI NAMAN AH! loka girl!

love, tins