Thursday, December 01, 2005 | By: danztilya

My Baby

Check out my beautiful baby boy! Not very chubby, a bit on the dark side and bald. But I love him more than anything else!! His name is Freddie.




*sigh* My dream come true.

Today a weird guy sat beside me on the bus. Well I'm not exactly sure if he was weird coz I was too busy listening to Freddie and looking out the window. But I think he was asleep and then moaning in his sleep. I wasn't sure if he was creepy in a Frankenstein-y or pervert-y manner. Actually I think it's more of the Frankenstein thing coz he moved to another seat when a pair of seats became empty.

I'm actually doing something at work now. And I guess it's great coz I'm being eased into it, doing something but I don't have to fly anywhere for now. My eyes hurt from all the unexpected work I'd been doing for the day, and then I did some boring labs remotely here at home, the applet was incredibly slow though and kept me from being on YM properly. I am currently waiting for the only 2 friends I keep bugging almost everyday to finally reply.. HOY tutulugan ko na kayo. heheh..

Hmm I wanna skate at the Rockefeller Center this December, or maybe in January.. but I don't have ice skates and I'm not about to buy a pair.

Oh well.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, is this your first official gadget katas ng unang trabaho?? Ba't Freddie? Diba pinsan ni Nans yun?? wahaha!

danztilya said...

HAHAHA!

Freddie as in Freddie Mercury or Freddie Eynsford-Hill...

Gusto ko lang tlga ang name na Freddie...

First official gadget and Christmas gift to self hahaha!!