Monday, November 28, 2005 | By: danztilya

Hunger

No additions today to my piece of fiction. It's not as if it's any good anyway. Still, it's a nice way to unwind.

The title of this post is hunger but the truth is that my stomach is quite full of very unhealthy snacks. I'm a breath away from eating a huge amount of dinner again and just letting myself go. But. I will NOT.

Lately I've had a taste for malted coffee (which adds a whopping 120 calories to my coffee, cancelling out all the Splenda calories saved). There's just something about winter that warrants an unending amount of comfort food and drink. Hot cocoa, anyone?

My sister is halfway through her pregnancy. Halfway! Can you believe that? Well yeah coz I think she got pregnant right about the time I came here. I'm the good luck bunny. Very soon I will be helping out with all the baby stuff. Do I have what it takes? We will soon find out.

Our living room is already looking very Christmas-ey. I put up the tree and hung the ornaments and everything. Alas, the fake tree box notes that it could 'Cause birth defects', and that is why I was the only one who could do the tree. I enjoyed it too! I remember bugging my dad and aunt to buy a decent tree for years on end. I got my wish for like, one year, and it was a live one. So next year it was back to the crummy old tree. We have a bay window with a nice 'parol' peeking out, and candy cane lights. It's all very nice when it's nighttime and we're hangin out on the sofas.

*yawn*

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh, we're still using the same crummy tree here... not that it really matters... come Christmas eve, there'll be exactly 3 of us here, Nins, Tito, Me. Although Liberty is thinking of taking one week off come January to go to her province so I'm still not sure if she's spending Christmas here. I'm buying Nins a new phone set to replace the super old defective phone in the living room. The funky multi colored christmas lights are out as well as the tube lights and a parol and the neuro-inducing fruit lights hung on the garden trees. Happy Holidays! I'm spending new year on the beach!!!