Tuesday, November 15, 2005 | By: danztilya

The Office


This is what my office looks like. Check it out! An ironing board, with (from right to left) an iron, a remote control for the CD player, a blank CD, my laptop, my hard drive in an enclosure, the TIVO remote, a cup of coffee, and some tissue (also known as trash). Note that my computer chair is actually the sofa with a pillow and a sweater that i actually have to toss in the laundry for this week's batch. Hahaha!

For all of you who don't know, I'm a consultant. Right now I haven't been put on a project yet, which means I'm on bench, which means I can work from home. My sister and Joe are on a semi-vacation in Florida, so aside from my office looking like this, it means I also have hamburger helper for lunch, and cookies for breakfast. Kind of a weird way to live, huh?





0 comments: