Thursday, December 08, 2005 | By: danztilya

Hopelessly Hopeless

Today I had a nice chat with several of my friends. One of them I haven't talked to in a long time (hi!) so it was pretty nice to just talk and catch up and be as loud as I possibly can (meaning using ALL CAPS lol).

So, some of my friends were talking to me sort of asking for love advice. Haha! What the heck do I know? The thing about me is that I've always been a hopeless romantic. Dreaming of a love that was written for the books or the movies. Is there anything like that out there? (Err, hi Michelle, pa-hi narin kay Papa Vern heheh) I highly doubt it. Which brings us to the reason why I'm probably screwed up. LOL. Still, I try to give advice, and just, well let's just say if I could make them sign waivers I would.

Hmm. I'm sleepy. Hahahaha. Can't go on.... waaaaaah....... ZZzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

0 comments: