Wednesday, July 26, 2006 | By: danztilya

Thanks. :)

Recently a lot of people have been sending me messages asking if I'm ok. Probably because my last entry seemed to indicate that I was going insane. :)

Monday morning I woke up every hour from 1 am to 4 am, trying to decide whether I had the strength to go to work or not. I had not packed my stuff yet, and at about 4:30 I knew I had to decide, because I had to be out the door before 6 am to get to work. The only thing that had kept me from grabbing a knife and stabbing myself over the weekend was the fact that I was around so many people. If I stayed home, it would only be me and the dog. So, I grabbed a knife, stabbed a loaf of bread, had breakfast, and sped off to work. :) The decision to live. All in a day's work.

Saturday my sister told me people had different ways of getting over their problems. Some people had to get to their lowest point before deciding to move on. I don't think I ever really got to that lowest point, and I don't think I wanna know how that would have gone. I think the major thing that made me decide was a text message from my sister practically screaming at me to get over myself. It actually worked. Santong paspasan itoh.

So now I'm ok. I want to thank all the people who asked me how I was, and my sister, who I think would have slapped me if she thought it would give me some sense. ;P.

It's funny how different parts of your life can be at such extremes. Over the past month I think I've been blatantly called stupid about five times. BUT. At work I've been asked to look over more senior people's stuff so many times, one of them actually half-jokingly suggested that I should review their documents before they're passed on to our Technical Lead. The person who suggested this has been working in IT for more than 8 years. One of the smartest people I know nowadays told me he thought he was quite analytical, but that I was even more so. *sit back, relax* Ahh. Life is still good. We had a good laugh when I commented that I wish I was quite as analytical in all parts of my life. :D

Ok I've run out of trying-to-be-witty things to say. Time for some TV! Have a great day everyone :).

0 comments: