Saturday, July 22, 2006 | By: danztilya

Kababawan

For the first time this week I actually had a pleasant dream. One of the shallowest dreams I've ever had in a long time, but it was actually worth more to me than a lot of better things that have happened to me recently.

I dreamt I was in a school bus, sitting beside a little girl, no more than a 3rd grader. The bus was full, and I was trying to play Freddie (my mp3 player) and transmit to the bus radio. Suddenly the bus driver commented that my music sucked, and the whole bus load of people actually agreed. They switched to some crummy station. For some reason I felt extremely bad. The little girl beside me rolled her eyes as if to say 'Who cares about them? They have no idea what sounds great. We are the only cool persons in this bus.' She picked up one of my earphones and started listening to Freddie with me. A slow grin started to spread on my face. Then somebody was knocking on my door saying "Ash, gising na." Urgh. My first pleasant dream in a week and I have to wake up.

"Na nakakatakot, lalo na kung collor yellow..."

0 comments: