Thursday, October 13, 2005 | By: danztilya

Desperate Couch Potato

I miss my shows :(. But I guess there's nothing I can do but wait for some free time, which as of now I have absolutely none of whatsoever. This entire week has been a whirlwind of activity. Last Sunday my mom was in town, so we went shopping and had dinner blah blah, we also moved some of their stuff from the old house to my sister's apartment so that I don't have to buy any new furniture. I got home at around 11, and my sister got home at around 12 I guess coz she had to drive me home (sorry ate hehe). Monday was my first day at work, which went pretty fine but after that we went shopping again and had dinner again and I got home late again. Tuesday was the same thing. Yesterday I finally had the chance to get home early, but the weather didn't agree that I needed a break so I got home around 8 coz of the rain. I wanted to read on the bus but I felt too miserable looking at the rain outside so I ended up just staring out of the window and reminiscing about a simpler time in my life when all I did was watch movies, eat a lot and have coffee with my very good friends (whom I miss so much HUHUHUHU). Shelly, if you're reading this, wala lang miss na kita!! Sorry I didn't take your call but I promise I'll call you once I get my own money :). I forgot that I had to have a driving lesson today. Well I got home late anyways.. but my problem is that I have to take the road test on November 15th, and next week I'm going to Chicago for ten days. How the hell am I gonna practice my driving? Yeesh. Work is ok, but time management is a poke in the eye with a very large stick. And this stupid rainy/windy weather isn't a lot of fun either. Yesterday I curled my hair and when I got to the office it just looked like straight hair that hadn't been brushed for a week. Well I learned my lesson in hair drowning.

My room is a mess. After shopping Sunday to Tuesday I just dumped all my crap in my room. *sigh* Well I have this weekend. I hope I don't end up curling up with a pillow on the sofa and watching Smallville.

To the people who miss me (yeah I know you do mwah mwah pa-kiss naman isa lang mare hehehhee), I miss you too. :(

4 comments:

koAla Paredes said...

Grabe, Ash. New York ka na pala. I knew you left before we graduated but have you been there all this time?

This is Ala btw

danztilya said...

hey ala!

no actually when i left before graduation i was only coming for a visit. I decided to stay and study at UP Diliman. I just got here last June to find a job, which I now have (but it's only been a week). Hope ur doing great! I'll add you to my links if that's ok.. :)

koAla Paredes said...

Sure add me! I'll add you too! Just read your comment on my blog. It's hard to believe how old we are now hahaha! It's nice touching base with you again. Remember when we were best friends in grade 4? or was that grade 3? And you used to write for the school paper. Didn't we have some sort of on-going story we both wrote? The vampire bunny or something? Am I making this up? (Hahaha!)

Wow, you're starting a life in New York. That is so exciting! I will definitely look you up if ever I'm in the area!

danztilya said...

Yeah it IS pretty hard to believe how old we are. But I DO remember that vampire bunny story hahaha! We had loads of fun with that one.. Do you know about that recent movie 'The Curse of the Were-Rabbit'? Makes ya wonder heheh..

Yeah I'm still scared most of the time, trying to get into the groove of things, but it's also pretty exciting. So don't hesitate to tag me or whatever if you're ever planning to come here. Ingat parati! :)