Friday, October 21, 2005 | By: danztilya

Chicago!

I'm in Chicago right now. Well that's not exactly true. I'm actually in the suburbs, but we've been around Chicago like, ONCE. I have a few minutes to kill before hangin out with a few coworkers. FINALLY.

My life right now is a big tornado of activity. But things are going well. Thanks to everyone who checks in on my blog now and again.

Chicago is pretty. It's clean, quite incomparable with Manhattan (on the positive side). BUT. I still love New York City.

Waaah! I'm a little homesick. But I like all the activity, and the people that I've met (there are 20 trainees and even more instructors so they're too many to mention). I hope everyone's doing well. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about african american waterskier history
. You can check it out at african american waterskier history
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam