Wednesday, September 21, 2011 | By: danztilya

It's Aliiiiiivve!!!

Your ka-blog is now 5 years older, and so are YOU.
I'm resuscitating this blog :). It's just easier for me to keep track of all my stuff on one medium.

My last post here was in 2006. I'm hoping I'm a bit more grown-up now (for the most part), so if any of you are super curious and start reading my old entries, know that they were the musings of someone 5 (or more) years younger. It's still fun to look at back at what I was thinking back then, but if some of the posts are too dumb, emo or offensive, I'm chalking it up to youth or inexperience.

My main blog will probably still be Not Bored in NY but I figured it'd be good to have one for random stuff that have nothing to do with New York or traveling.

To any new readers, welcome!

0 comments: