Sunday, March 05, 2006 | By: danztilya

Music make you lose control. Music make you lose control.

Hehehe LSS! I FINALLY took a dance class. I was planning on taking the basic hiphop class but it turned out to be full (note to self: leave earlier next time), so I ended up taking a somewhat advanced 'Video' class (they teach you choreography for music videos). True to form, after months of not having trained, I could barely keep up the first few minutes. But I think I did pretty well towards the end, and learned the moves to 'Lose Control' by Missy Elliot. I've missed the feeling of training for dancing. All the sweating makes me feel like the inside of my body's been cleansed (after taking a shower, of course), and the exertion makes me feel healthier. I kind of pulled a muscle on my left ankle, though. Boy, is tomorrow gonna be a bad day for me. Bad ankle, and my wisdom teeth are gonna be taken out. My diet is gonna consist of soup, soup and more soup.

I'm pretty tired. I guess I'll go to bed. Good night world.

0 comments: